$ 55.00 $ 74.95
Notes from the Manufacturer:
A limited edition box set featuring prints, extras, and compiling material from issues 13-16 of the best-selling magazine Hi-Fructose.
The book is a thick 300+ page hardcover expanding the best original material from issues 13-16 of the magazine; packed with intelligent interviews and exposés on leading pop surrealists, street artists and new contemporary artists from all over the world. Hi-Fructose Collected 4, edited by Annie Owens and Attaboy, is a must-have addition to your personal art library.
The following items are available only in the box set:
* A Large Fold-Out Poster by Jennybird Alcantara
* An Extra Creepy Mask for you to wear by Victor Castillo
* An Accordion Sticker Book with stickers from Ron English, Skinner, Lola, Jeff Soto, Greg “Craola” Simkins, & Rob Sato
* Special Edition Flocked Prints from Chuck Sperry, Isabel Samaras, & Andrew Brandou packaged in a print portfolio display
* All contained in an artfully-designed, solid, ribbon-tied deluxe box
* Limited to just 2500 copies
Artists featured in the book include Mia Brownell, Sam Weber, Kris Kuksi, Dave Kinsey, Joe Sorren, Harma Heikens, Eric Fortune, Susy Oliveira, Jesse Hazelip, Jennybird Alcantara, Aron Wiesenfeld, Andrew Brandou, Gregory Euclide, Lola, Skinner, Kiel Johnson, Greg “Craola” Simkins, Van Arno, Kristina Collantes, Miss Van, Colin Christian, Kate MacDowell, James Marshall aka DALEK, James Jean, Al Columbia, Jeremy Geddes, James Roper, Beth Cavener, Sylvia Ji, Ron English, Kazuki Takamatsu, Rob Sato, Jeff Soto, and Christopher Conn Askew.
With an introduction by cacophonist John Law.
The Dead By Hank Harrison Signed By Author | October 1980 7" X 9" 322...
"On The Origin Of Species By Natural Selection By Charles Darwin" by Delicious Design League...
Can I Kick it? by Idris Goodwin Paperback | 100 Pages Published by Haymarket Books...
Commando by E'mon Lauren Cover Art by Bianca Pastel Paperback | 40 Pages Published by...